New Patients Are Always Welcome At Redland Road
If you are looking for root canal treatment, crown work, veneers, implants or whitening and other dentistry services in Bristol, The Redland Road Emergency Dentist is your ideal choice.
With highly experienced dentists and dental hygienists, you can trust us to take care of all your dental problems.
You will be asked to fill-out a medical history questionnaire - including your contact details and contact details of your G.P.
Don't suffer - call the emergency dentists today.
• Medical and personal history questionnaire
• Full mouth examination
• X-rays (if necessary)
• Treatment planning
• Mouth cancer screening
• Gum health assessment
• Children (up to age 17) are seen free of charge on the NHS.
• 18 year olds who are in full-time education are also eligible for free NHS treatments
• Reduced private fees available for patients under the age of 25
• Patients who are under 25 years old with an HC2 certificate will be seen on the NHS.
• Pay-as-you-go private fee charges for adult patients (25 years and over)
• Deposits are taken for all new patient bookings